Thursday 12 September 2013

 

Cafepress A Store Owners Journey
Well sales are down this month! ‘talk about perplexed!’ anyone who follows my stores will know how much I promote any free way I can.
I can never be accused of not keeping up with this venture, and I have
kept at it ever since.  I see alot of  discussions in forums, individuals who are still struggling to make sales with there artwork and do not seem to be getting anywhere, no matter how they try.  Having read some success stories with Cafepress, in the beginning I found I had to try this for myself. So I signed up with Cafepress.  After the first few months and with my first 50 designs uploaded I started to sell.  Well I was delighted as you can imagine. 'no more encouragement needed' Even some of the most successful people with Cafepress said  ’Quote’  if you sell 1 or 4 designs during your first year your doing extremely well.  This then was all the encouragement I needed and I actually went on to sell a whole lot more with Cafepress that same year.   My main focus was originality trying to appeal to many different types of art lovers topics and interests. I also felt I needed to help those guys in forums who were finding it difficult and as much as it was purely for beneficial reasons ‘money‘, it was also to see if Cafepress was a really all what it was cracked up to be.

I felt if store owners could follow my trail e.g my website & online stores, and see how much work I am putting into this, as well as check out  how  many sales via my website. We could bounce ideas of each other.

I Just Recently Added This
http://www.jmcks.com/sales-as-they-happen.html
My next plan is for all budding Cafepress hopefuls, who are just starting out or maybe still deciding whether to join Cafepress,  to give them some good basic knowledge how much they could expect earn given how much I myself have put into this and the amount of work it takes.  

Well folks here it is. The url above will let you follow my Sales-As-They-Happen which I hope will give you a feel of what to expect whatever you decide to put into this venture.  Let me tell you! It sure takes a hell of hard work.  Some of my past jobs was being a Plasterer, Painter & Concreter and believe me! Given the amount of knowledge you have to equip yourself, which is by the way a never ending theme for anyone in this game, its certainly isn't all about designing art. You do start to question ‘Is This Just Another Scam Or Is It The Real Deal’  so for anyone out there who maybe thinking of signing up with Cafepress or Zazzle. You can check out all my work online at the stores on this website,  as well as watch in real time my Sales-As-They-Happen page. 

If Sales Pick Up Well Again You Can Watch In Real Time.  
Zazzle is another online POD who I have started to run with. I cannot comment on Zazzle as of yet, as I have only recently joined up with them. But will keep everyone informed of Zazzle sales at the url above.

I do hope Cafepress & Zazzle turn out to be what I favour them to be ‘LEGITIMATE’ You Need To Know A Few Things!


What I Do Believe IS: It doesnot happen overnight! It takes time!, its all about hard work patience and numbers, Lets Wait & See..

Jmcks
www.jmcks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment