Thursday 12 September 2013

 
Ok so I've started on a new quest of designing these types of  designs. This is gonna be a tough task, given I have to fill my other catalogs with the more familiar topics covered on this website. I feel the others topics of interest will have to take a back seat for a while, till I get a few more designs added to this new catalog I've started.  At present I only have  4 or 5 designs towards it. I will probably start to add new illustrations to this catalog in the next 2 weeks if all goes well. I found these types of illustrations to be very few and far between whilst browsing the internet. I was shocked to find there all but none existent, or harder to seek out than they were years ago. It seems they are more a thing of the past.

I surmised given the Technical age were living inn e.g Xbox & Playstaion Consoles Mobiles Phones etc, youngsters first line of thought is to jump on FIFA rather than read a book, that being said I still feel the overall majority of people still like to see these illustrations even if its just to look rather than read. If anyone has any suggestions to add, ideas feel free to leave a comment!


 http://www.jmcks.com/jmcks-fairy--enchanted-artwork.html

No comments:

Post a Comment