Thursday 12 September 2013

 
Having designed hundreds of designs I feel its time to create a Blog, hopefully this will help my website brand Jmcks become more popular by getting the word out more! I have covered numerous ideas & topics of interest along the way, its been the toughest work I've ever done, mentally tiring and draining as many times I work 16 hours a day nearly 7 days a week, you pretty much go into auto pilot. 7:00am 'skip breakfast' start designing around 12:00pm 'skip lunch' begin marketing & promoting around 5:00pm 'I finally eat something' ' 9:00pm back to designing 10:00 Rest.......And start all over again! Being a Graphic Designer is something I love to do,  but if  you keep on and don't slow down you burn out!! I get many creative ideas running around my head sometimes I cannot sleep, wanting to jump out the bed and start designing.

This Blog page is also about some of my own thoughts on the designs I create. Having many interests and seriously addicted to Youtube I usually get my ideas from what the general public are interested in also. The latest explosion of Ufo sightings from 2011 to present day is a topic I keep up with! People often ask me if I believe in Ufos? and its 100% 'YES'  I have seen 2 Ufos in my present lifetime one very up close through a telescope when I was 16 and a giant mother ship when I was 38. My first experience was around 2pm in afternoon whilst playing football with friends, I noticed something in the sky, Iwas into astronomy back then and ran in grabbed my telescope! it took quite a while for me to get this thing in view and focus on it! when I finally did I can only say it was basically a giant metallic ball shining glass like surface.I watched it just float away with no lightning speed, it just floated 'and No it definately was not a balloon. The second time was when I was sat in the house around 11:30pm looking out at the stars! I noticed something very peculiar, the stars one by one started to go out, just disappear, like when you switch a lightbulb off! at first I thought it was a cloud maybe moving with some pace and covering them one by one, but the more my eyes scanned the sky there was no cloud in sight! so I ran outside the house and looked up, I could not see anything above me only clear night time sky! but no stars, I looked across the sky as far as I could see, still no clouds and stars the horizon were gleaming, it was then that I looked right up above me once again,and started to see the stars one by one flicker in to view again, one by one! this was when I seen what looked like the back end of something that was colossal in size and yet was so hidden against the nighttime sky, you barely know it was there.

I ran into the house to get my partner who really is not interested in the least if aliens even knocked at the door, she was fast asleep, but wouldn't budge, so I ran back outside knowing I need to take inn  all that I can before its to late. But when I went back out it was like just the tip of it before it disappeared over the rooftops, and that was that.

So I guess I believe without question in Ufo's as to what the occupants are like, I do not think anyone really knows the truth.
I kinda lean towards the fact they are spiritual or my personal guess even go as far as to say the demons 'fallen angels'.

But not thinking I have all the answers I still design T shirts based on the more popular Alien belief! which is popular  through Tv & Media or the more  familiar Grey alien!.  If however man's knowledge discovered the truth regarding the occupants being satanic or demons of some sort!  I would most definately delete every design and piece of art I ever created regarding the ufos phenomena, as far as I would be concerned I might as well be messing with a Ouija Board. So without doubt this is what I personally would do. But as it is there is no proof  or guarantee of this as of yet, so for Sci Fi sake and fans of Sci Fi I keep on with the work.

www.jmcks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment