Thursday 12 September 2013

 
Thanks for all your feedback and great inspiration. Jmcks has been around now for 2 half years and its designs is getting more and more popular, while sales increase it would seem its brand or badge is getting more and more exposure. The Holiday T shirts & Apparel or Countries & Cities Of The World  especially are seemingly more popular than ever. Having designed a Jerusalem T-shirt which is by the way available on numerous Apparel, it was the Jerusalem Duvets Covers which have become a fast favorite. I am always adding designs to my catalogs as mention in earlier posts before, but have to admit, finding it hard to stop on one topic for a few weeks once I've started. When having finally burned myself out, I go back to my other catalogs or a given topic and begin again. So please keep checking back with this website every week or so. Being a big big Sci Fi fan I am always trying to create more content for this catalog especially. I will be giving special attention to this topic and hopefully expanding my Alien & Paranormal Catalog sometime soon. Working alongside PODS such as Cafepress which is a great Print On Demand Company by the way and has to be my favorite. While sales started off slow its been consistent and growing stronger every day. Its a great way to upload your artwork and sell it. Zazzle is also a massive POD which I have only been with a short time and cannot really comment as of yet, but will give a better review at a later date.!. Cafepress on the other hand is a POD I have more experience with and has a Thumbs Up! from me. So if you like to be arty and have a flare for it.  I recommend getting to grips with a POD such as Cafepress or Zazzle.

www.jmcks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment